Anonymous asked: are you retarded? Of course the plane crashed.... do you think it safely landed and they are all just playing hide and seek? Go look up facts. It was over sea and would have ran out of fuel. GO look up the air france crash a few years ago same thing and it took 2 weeks before they found debris and bodies. You can have hope but now you are being plain stupid.
Before you start saying all these things which you totally became an expert on due to this case, take into consideration a few things:
1) The time I reblogged the post
- When I reblogged the post, it was less than 36 hours when the plane went missing.
2) What if the plane made an emergency landing somewhere?
- Chances may be slim but it is still possible ok?
3) When I said that there is still hope, I was doing it more for the sake of the friends and family of those who were on the plane
4) You are just a cynical asshole who just decides to send anon hate over my opinion, hope and faith.
- This is fairly obvious and I dont have to elaborate on it any further even to someone with your intellect
You’re obviously not one of those who know anyone on the flight and you decide to give me shit over this issue. Try and tell it to the face of the those awaiting news about their loved ones what you told me and see if you would get your ass whopped. Tell that to a little girl who is still hoping her father, one of the crew members of the flight, to return home. Just tell them to their face. Of course they are told to be prepared for the worst by now but they are still praying and hoping that some sort of miracle would happen by the grace of God.
If you are truly updated then you would know that there might be some other possibilities involved at the moment. Such as the issues of the stolen passports. Don’t start randomly saying shit like “Go look up facts” and shit because you obviously don’t know facts either. Now shut the fuck up and let people deal with this the way they want to, whether they want to hope or not. It’s none of your business.
And to that, I wish you good day.